Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Time for Rescue

We will be presenting the Rescue Curriculum at New Life Church of God in Christ at 1215 Oakwood. New Life is near the Oakwood and Detroit intersection.

Here's the schedule:
February 21st. - 23rd.
Thursday 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

The Rescue Class is being offered free of charge and open to anyone who desires a greater level of success in working with others through rescue. This three day intensive includes course instruction, a rescue assessment, material handouts and an opportunity to become a Rescue Intern upon completing the course.

To register or if you have any questions, email me at danrogers@cherrystreetmission.org or call my assistant Maren Kurtz at 419-242-5141. Registration is required to attend the class.

Hope to see you there,

Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that "It's Time for Rescue." We need all the help we can get in these very tough economic times. However, we don't appreciate being broadcast on TV. Not all of us signed that waver, Mr. Rogers. Personally, I find being on television to be extremely embarrassing. If they must be at the Mission, why can't they just interview the staff and not show the clients at all, just the building, perhaps the bunk room and other rooms when we are not there? You have no idea how much this would be appreciated, sir. Thanks a million. By the way, last night, I had trouble with Kamal. I asked him to ask FOX Toledo's cameraman not to show my face, to point his camera elsewhere, and Kamal refused. This, sir, shows a lack of respect for my privacy. Could you, or the appropriate person, please do something about this so nobody will be angered by the media's presence? Thank you very much, especially for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this. I was not sure who else to talk to about this, and you are one of the few staff members I know. God bless you, and I pray He will bless the Mission, as no doubt the record numbers will keep increasing due to the struggling economy that appears to be killing Toledo.